About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome! Before you start browsing, I wanted to introduce myself to you. I am a homeschooling mom of three, and wife to a firefighter. I am a daughter, sister, granddaugter, and a photographer as well. I enjoy life. All the joy, pain, happiness, sadness, the whole emotional experience. I love to capture those moments through photography. Anyone can take a snapshot, but I try to capture life. Your personality, what makes you smile. Those are the things that make you who you are, and those moments don't last. But you can always have them to look at, with a photographer who captured that moment for you.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dayton and Photography

I went out last Friday night to the Dayton light up.  It was awesome seeing so many varieties of photographers out en masse!  Everywhere we looked there were people taking pictures.  What a fun group to be associated with.  Here are a couple of shots I got from going downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment